Bits of Babel: Kiss The Girls And Make Them Cry


CHRISTIANTHELIONESS shouts For instance, Descartes said
that animals had no feelings whatsoever, no emotional
states. That statement is largely as defensible today as
it was in his time, because you can never prove that
anyone besides yourself has feelings.

ROCHESTER was trying to be funny; construction is my
everyday job.

CHRISTIANTHELIONESS shouts But even in his day there
were enough people who had more common sense than that.

CAPTAINMURPH shouts Hello I am Chekenyere, I am from
Bangalor, India. We have a goat. I am named after the
goat. The goat died.

FISTSOFFORCEFULFURY:

Hey Rochester.

ROCHESTER shouts Hey FOFF.

FISTSOFFORCEFULFURY shouts Can I ask you a professional
question?

ROCHESTER shouts Sure.

FISTSOFFORCEFULFURY:

In a personal manner so I do not appear stupid and/or
bore people?

FICKLEPHARAOH shouts If I make you cry.

ROCHESTER shouts Go for it.

FICKLEPHARAOH shouts That's proof you feel.

GROOVYHUSTLER shouts But can you make a cat cry?

FICKLEPHARAOH shouts No.

MACDEITERMYERS:

Descartes was trying to be funny.

CHRISTIANTHELIONESS shouts Ha, you think MacD?

GROOVYHUSTLER shouts I prefer trying to make
the pussy happy.

CAPTAINMURPH:

To make it cry tell it the sad, sad story of your
childhood, which led to your current chess addiction.

NACHOS shouts Humans were created for a purpose.

No comments: